ISLAMIC IS THE BEST RELIGION IN THE WORLD .YOU ARE ALLOW TO COPY MATERIAL FROM THIS SITE FOR GOOD .. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Contributors

Followers

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Islamic Quotes about Life, Prayer For Life

" Prayer For Life "
My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams.

 Hazrat Umar (R.A)
"I looked at all friends, and did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought about all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience."

Bill Green

Author & Editor

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”

1 comments:

 
biz.